What is the S.Pellegrino Young Chef Academy?
The S.Pellegrino Young Chef Academy is a global community that exists to empower young chefs, helping them to succeed through education, mentoring, networking, and career opportunities.
What are the Academy's goals?
- to identify the most talented young chefs in the world through the Competition;
- to nurture and support them with education, mentoring, networking and career opportunities;
- to facilitate the exchange of knowledge via a global network of chefs;
- to spread the values of responsibility, inclusivity and sustainability in gastronomy.
What are the benefits of the Academy for young chefs?
- access to a free and exclusive program of webinars;
- connection with other chefs through workshops and local events;
- opportunities to meet and interact with some of the world’s best chefs;
- top-level job opportunities thanks to an exclusive job wall for Academy members.
What is the S.Pellegrino Young Chef Academy Competition?
Open to chefs aged 18-30, the Competition seeks to identify the best young chefs around the world, showcase their talent, and accelerate their professional development. It is way for young talent to access the top tier of the chef community and make a positive impact in - and even beyond - the world of gastronomy.
How can I be a part of the Academy?
Chefs who take part in the S.Pellegrino Young Chef Academy Competition qualify for membership. Selected partners of Sanpellegrino are also invited to join.
Discover the requirements for entry to the current 2022-23 Competition.